Monday, June 27, 2011

Reader problems?

Has anyone else been having any problems being able to read blogs using Google Reader? I have been unable to get it to work all day.

I should have a couple stitching related posts in the next day or two. Hopefully, things are getting as close as possible to being normal again soon. I've actually been doing some stitching lately.

I have moved in with my mom, but still have a lot of stuff at my apartment. I will have pictures of my rooms at my mom's house and some of the work we've been doing to get it all to fit! Condensing 2 households is NOT fun or easy!

I have been reading your blogs but not commenting on very many. I credit all of you and your blogs for getting me motivated to stitch, bead, and/or crochet again lately!!!

Eskie smiles,

Terri

No comments: