Friday, September 30, 2011

Celebration of Needlework

A couple of weeks ago, I took a bus trip to Celebration of Needlework in St. Charles, Missouri with a bunch of other stitchers. We had a wonderful time! I'd never been to this particular show before and I liked it! Here is some of the stash I got.



The Just Nan was a freebie! :-)

I already had the Summer stackers. Now to stitch them!

Oops, got a picture of this needleminder upside down!

And of course, more scissors. I also got a Drawn Thread chart, a Blue Ribbon Designs, some Mill Hill kits, and the JCS Christmas Ornament issue. I got some other things too, but can't remember what they are right now! LOL!

Welcome to my new followers! And I'm glad some of you followed me over here too! I hope to do better with posting now that things have quieted down some (knock on wood!)

Eskie smiles,

Terri, Allie, and Kody

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Bet that was a great trip. You got good loot too!