I was gifted not once, but twice, for this award! Thank you to Carol of Stitching and Stashing and Julie of Julie's Blog.
Liebster is a german word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting.
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
Well I can't decide on only 5 blogs! They ALL inspire me in one way or another and all are beautiful in their own way. And so, to all of you that read my blog, you are awarded this award too!! Yay! :-)
The 5 facts most people don't know about me.....hmmmmmmmm.... This should be fun
1. I work "inside" an adult male, maximum security prison - and have for 24 years!
2. My car license plate (and color!) is DMC902
3. I'm allergic to chocolate, caffeine, peppers, and artificial sweeteners.
4. I'm terrified of flying and heights. Almost didn't make it to my son's Air Force graduation!
5. I have been divorced for 25 years.
Well, that's probably more than most of you wanted to know, right? LOL! Have a great day!
EDITED** - And welcome to my newest followers! Please make sure I'm a follower of yours also and let me know if I need to correct that! :-)