Thursday, March 29, 2012

Liebster Blog

I was gifted not once, but twice, for this award! Thank you to Carol of Stitching and Stashing and Julie of Julie's Blog.




Liebster is a german word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.

The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting.

1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to

2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.

4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.

Well I can't decide on only 5 blogs! They ALL inspire me in one way or another and all are beautiful in their own way. And so, to all of you that read my blog, you are awarded this award too!! Yay! :-)

The 5 facts most people don't know about me.....hmmmmmmmm.... This should be fun

1. I work "inside" an adult male, maximum security prison - and have for 24 years!

2. My car license plate (and color!) is DMC902

3. I'm allergic to chocolate, caffeine, peppers, and artificial sweeteners.

4. I'm terrified of flying and heights. Almost didn't make it to my son's Air Force graduation!

5. I have been divorced for 25 years.

Well, that's probably more than most of you wanted to know, right? LOL! Have a great day!

Eskie smiles,

Terri

EDITED** - And welcome to my newest followers! Please make sure I'm a follower of yours also and let me know if I need to correct that! :-)

6 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

You're allergic to chocolate?!!!! Well what can I say. I'm allergic to onions.

SoCal Debbie said...

Congrats on your award! I love reading the facts about everyone. Good for you for staying with your same job for so long, and being a single mom!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Congrats on the award. You do have a great blog. About 20 years ago one of my daughter's friends made a bad decision. I think he lives where your work. It wouldn't bother me to be alergic to chocolate, but caffeine...well..I NEED THAT!!

Deb said...

Chocolate, caffeine and artificial sweetners?? OMG...that would be the death of me! LOL Congrats again on your award!

Jackie said...

Congrats on your award. Love the car license plate.

Debbie said...

I couldn`t agree with Jackie more!