Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Something different

I saw someone else do one of these and after I saw this fabric, I had to do one, too.  It was originally a flatware box.  I didn't get any before pictures, but i have started another box and i am making sure to get pictures.  Anyway, here is my first one completed.
Inside - I call the fabric Sparkly Bees.  The silver is metallic. 


The top is a piece I just stitched a month or so ago.  This was a fun project and I am pleased with the way it came out.  I will try to get better pictures soon

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'm sorry I missed the post about Allie. I'm so sorry for you that she is gone. I absolutely love wooden boxes. I can't see the second picture you posted. What will you use the foxes for? I had a nice oddly shaped cigar box that I lined for my grandson to use for a gifted muzzle loader.

How are things going for you?
xx, Carol

Katie said...

What a fun idea.