Saturday, June 20, 2020

Major bling!

And I have internet at home!  YAY!  woo hoo! LOL! 

I haven't done a post using my laptop in a long time.  Hope I remember!

This first piece is awesome!  It is from Bead and Button February 2020 issue.  All crystals are Swarovski. It is a pendant and it uses an 18 mm crystal AB Rivoli, 4 mm crystal AB bicones, 3 mm white opal bicones, 4 mm pearls, and 11/0 and 15/0 gold seed beads.  I love how it turned out. This piece really SPARKLES!!



I haven't used my camera in a while, either.  The pictures turned out better than I thought!

This next piece is made with 3 mm crystal AB firepolish beads and permanent finish silver seed beads and the stitch is Russian spiral.  It really sparkles too!  I wish these pictures really showed how they sparkle!  I love how this turned out, too!


I hope to be posting on a more regular basis now that I have internet at home.  That is, if I can keep from watching too much TV!

Live long and sparkle!


2 comments:

butterfly said...

Beautiful love both .

diamondc said...

Terri: Lovely pieces, I love beading.
It is so nice to see that more people are starting to bead again.
Have a great week.

Catherine