Monday, December 10, 2018

Hello!

Wow, I haven't posted since September!  It has been crazy busy around here, but starting to calm down some.  My oldest grandson is in a marching band and most Saturdays were spent watching them.  They got first in the state in their class!  Woo hoo!

I've been doing stitching, crocheting, and beading.  Making some items for Christmas  presents.  I got a new laptop, so should be able to post more often as it's easier again.

Here is some beading I've done recently.  Two pairs of earrings finished, a bracelet (no picture), and started a necklace.   The necklace pattern is from Potomac Beads and it is SO sparkly!



The earrings on the left are diamond duos and seeds.  The ones on the right are superduos and seeds.  Both fun and easy to make!  The right side pair are a free pattern from Deb Roberti at Around the Beading Table.

Mom is doing as well as can be expected.  She's happy and in no pain and I'm glad she is still with us!  Luckily, I was able to get her in a facility that is less than 2 miles from home.  They are taking very good care of her.

My granddaughters are doing very well also.  Cat finished her treatment in May and her hair is growing back.  Emmy had surgery in May and it was found to be non cancerous!  She has healed very well and both girls are keeping their big brother and parents busy!

I will try to get back soon with some stitching updates.   If I don't, I hope you all have a great Christmas and a very safe and happy New Year!

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

So good to see your post and get an update on your family. This will be a great holiday with all of the kids healthy and your mom well cared for. Your beading is lovely.
Merry Christmas
Carol

Barb said...

Very good hearing from you. I was so happy to hear that the girls are doing so well and that your Mom is happy and doing as well as you could hope. Merry Christmas!

Katie said...

Glad to hear things are okay. I'm really glad to hear the girls are doing better. So thankful you got your mom somewhere close by. That's very helpful for you. Your beading looks beautiful. Merry Christmas!

Astrids dragon said...

Glad to hear all the ladies in your family are doing well, great news!
Your beading looks so pretty, I love all the colours.

thanida said...

very nice,i really like your information. Very useful informations. Thx very nice post.Please check all maxbet