Saturday, March 13, 2021

Queen of the Needle

 I had SO MUCH FUN stitching and assembling these1











The octagon box is Still Queen of The Needle by Just Nan and the mouse is Queen of the Needle.  I love the way they turned out!

Working on Renaissance Rose by Joan Elliott.





This one is fun to work on too!

Bought an Ott Lite floor stand light.  Got it on sale for $82!  Normally, they are between $150 and $200.  Forgot to get a picture though.

Stay safe everyone and keep stitching!


7 comments:

butterfly said...

Your Just Nan stitch is so beautiful and pretty , I love it.
Have a lovely Sunday.

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Have a great Sunday, love all your stitching. Hugs

diamondc said...

Terri: I love my stitching lite, I could not live without it.
Beautiful finish on your construction, what a lovely design.
Your mouse is so cute.
Rose is really showing progress.
Have a lovely day

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I adore your little Just Nan Mouse and box. I've been stitching some of her Halloween Mice this month.
Lovely JE design too,

Blogoratti said...

What wonderful designs. Greetings!

Astrids dragon said...

Wow, you finished them beautifully! The box is just stunning.
Rose looks lovely so far.
Great deal on the Ott lite, I love using mine.

Mylene said...

Your Just Nan looks so gorgeous and perfectly finished. Love it!