Thursday, February 16, 2012

Over due post

Hello! This is an overdue post. I hurt my back last Saturday morning somehow and haven't been able to do much of anything. I couldn't get comfortable enough to do any stitching, but I did do some beading and crochet. I don't have any pictures of the crochet, but I do of the beading.

These are more of the tennis bracelets I've made. From the top, the colors are - crystal copper bicones and silver lined gold 11/0 seed beads, sapphire, amethyst, ruby, emerald, and crystal AB bicones with silver lined silver 11/0 seed beads. These are very addictive, fun, and easy to make!


I used magnetic clasps on the top and bottom bracelets, and silver toggles on the others. I really like the way these turned out!

Another shot.....

You can see the clasps in this shot. I'm definitely going to do more of these! I have crystal colors I haven't used yet, like jet, white opal, burgundy, jonquil, peridot.... And the combinations I'm thinking of (colored seed beads and crystal bicones is one) are almost endless!

And I have a new toy!

I bought a Nook Tablet. I'm really enjoying using this! And you can see that I've got my days and nights mixed up. If anyone has one and can offer advice or tips, I'd appreciate it! I'd like to figure out how to load pictures to it so I can blog from it. My desktop computer is getting old and slow .... kind of like me! :-)

I had a picture of my WIPocalypse and Themealicious project, but for some reason it didn't load to my computer. I will post again this weekend for the IHSW coming up. Hopefully, I'll get some stitching done now that my back is better.

Welcome to my new followers! I'm glad you joined me!

Eskie smiles,

Terri

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

Your bracelets are beautiful.

Sorry I can't help with the Nook Tablet.

Hazel said...

Hello. Just found you through the IHSW blog. Just thought I'd say hello and encourage you in your stitching this weekend. Xx

Minnie said...

Your bracelets are beautiful, do you sale them or are they just another hobby and you just make them for yourself?

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous bracelets. Sorry no clue about the tablet!

Nicola said...

A bad back is not nice. Sending you a BIG hug xxx

Topcho said...

These are all so pretty! My fav bracelet is the silverish one!