Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Late IHSW and late TUSAL

As usual, I'm late with these again.  Oh well.  First my TUSAL
It is mostly beading thread.  There is a little from my IHSW project, which was Sampler of Psalms
I finished the leaves and am almost done with the acorns.

We went to a bead show this past weekend, but I haven't taken any pictures of what I bought.  I will save that for another post.

Allie was being silly.

Rub my belly, mom!!
Kody says hey!  Look at me!  I'm freshly groomed!

He is almost like a new dog.  This is the first time I've had him professionally groomed, and not the last!  They did such a great job with him!  Allie is next and is overdue for a grooming.

I did start the Passione Ricamo SAL and this is as far as I got.
I am using mostly what I had in my stash.  This is Kreinik #4 braid in 202HL, I believe.  I'm stitching this on white Newcastle (40 ct.) linen.

That's it for today.  Welcome to my newest followers!  I am glad you're here!!

Eskie smiles,

Terri

14 comments:

McKenna C. said...

Pretty stitching! I love the gold. Your doggie is so cute!!

~McKenna

Barb said...

I love the sampler! And what a darling dog!!!

SoCal Debbie said...

Your Sample of Psalms is so pretty! I also started the Passione Ricamo Mystery SAL but on 28 ct, not 40 ct. Wow!

Topcho said...

Your wips are looking good! And the doffy is so fluffy! :D

Melissa said...

Great start on the Passione Ricamo SAL! I can't wait to see more :)

Marcy said...

Your sampler is lovely. Give those a pups a hug from me.

Bea said...

Your sampler looks beautiful and that is a good start to your SAL. Cute dogs!

Fatema said...

Great work. Your doggies are so cute. They look v naughty.

Roberta said...

Allie and Kody are just gorgeous.

Like you I cannot seem to remember to post my TUSAL. maybe next month!!

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Terri! Your stitching is coming out beautiful. I love those little acorns and the squirrel too...Your doggies are just gorgeous! :)

Annie said...

Hello

Just found your lovely blog.
Great TUSAL and your stitching is lovely.

Your dogs are gorgeous!

Mangogirl said...

Great stitching

SilverCuteDwarf said...

Beautiful picture, very good start of Passione Ricamo!

DUSTY said...

Hi Terri, I love the way you finished your "A Rose Is A Rose " mine is stitched but not finished. Your fur baby is a cutie and your stitching progress is looking great.