Conny over at Remake Remix Reuse tagged me recently. Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you
in their post.
3. Come up with new questions.
4. Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
5. Let them know you tagged them so
they can answer the questions.
Here are my answers.
1. What was the first craft or stitching
project that you ever
started and finished? Name that item. A Rooster in crewel embroidery - I still have it!
2. How many years have you been
crafting or stitching? And who was the
lucky recepient to receive the item. More than 25 years!
3. When you stitch or craft anything -
and make a boo-boo - do you finish it
or throw it away? Usually finish it or fix it.
4. How many projects do you start
and never finish? ummm.......
5. Out of all the crafts and stitching that there
is - do you have a favorite? A favorite piece? Whatever one I'm working on at the moment :-)
6. What do you do with all of the stitching
and craft projects that you finish. Do you
give them away, store them in a drawer, or use
them?? Yes to all 3!
7. How bad is your creative room? It is part of my bedroom, so it stays pretty neat. And the dogs are in here too, so it gets put up every night.
9. Are you a pack-rat? Trying not to be, but it runs in the family.
10. Is your creative room neat and orderely or
haphazard and disorderely? See #7.
11. What is your favorite book or magazine? Whatever book or magazine I'm reading currently :-)
Sorry, I know these aren't very original answers, but that's me! Now, if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!!