Saturday, July 7, 2012

Oh my goodness!!

Hello everyone!~~

I entered the drawing that Devon had on her blog --- and I won!   My package came yesterday and wait till you see what I got!!

A beautiful project bag!!!
 This is the inside.  It is just gorgeous and so very well made!
 And it was stuffed with goodies!!!
Some really cute note cards, 2 tubes of 11/0 seed beads, 2 tubes of 6/0 seed beads, this gorgeous piece of 32 ct. Lugana called Patience (it sparkles!)  The picture doesn't show the true color, which is a gorgeous lavender/blue color.  Can't wait to stitch something on it!  She also included some beef jerky treats for my dogs (they love them!) and not pictured, a bag of gummi bears for me!  I had to put them in the refrigerator as we were gone when the mail came and they sat in the mail box for quite a few hours on a day that got up to 104F!   Thank you SO much Devon!  I'm really thrilled with all of it!

I haven't done any stitching for a while, but I have been beading.  Here is a progress picture.
I hope to finish this project soon.  The picture doesn't show all the sparkle.  These are 14 mm Swarovski rivolis in sapphire, amethyst, ruby, emerald, topaz, rose, and sunflower.  This was a fun project once I quit making mistakes! LOL!

I hope everyone is keeping cool.  It is 12:48 a.m. here (Indiana) and it is STILL 86F!  We're going to have another scorcher tomorrow with temps up to 104 or 105!  Yikes!  Great weather to stay in and stitch or bead!

Take care and thanks for stopping by!!

Eskie smiles,

Terri

6 comments:

gracie said...

What a great package....

Devon said...

I am glad you like everything,,sorry about the gummy bears(thank goodness I didnt send chocolate huh)enjoy you goodies..
Devon

Lindsay said...

What a great package.

I recognise that beading project and have it on my to do list!

Hopblogger said...

Congratulations on your win. I agree with you it is a beautiful project bag. I am sure you will get a lot of use from it. The beading is pretty and vibrant!
Visit my blog I tagged you!
Many hugs, conny

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win. That pouch is beautiful.

SoCal Debbie said...

Congrats on your win! I am sure the fabric is gorgeous and it will be so fun to use the beads!