Friday, July 6, 2018

Yet another update

The biopsy came back on the cysts in Emmy's lung and liver - NON CANCEROUS!!!   Whoo hoo!  And she has fully recovered from her surgery.

It was discovered a couple days after mom's heart attack that she also had a major stroke.  Her mental capacity has not improved.  She is in a rehab facility at this time.  Other than her mental health, she seems to be doing well and has no recollection of the heart attack and the stent being placed.  Maybe that's a blessing in disguise? 

I've been stitching and beading and crocheting, just need to take pictures to post.  Maybe this weekend.

Stay cool!


5 comments:

Linda said...

Wonderful news Terri.

Linda

Barb said...

Oh Terri, I am so happy to hear about little Emmy. What a wonderful blessing.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Thanks for the update on Emmy. I have thought of her often and included her in my prayers...and will continue to do so.

Sorry about the severity of the news about your mom. Hopefully she'll recover from the stroke.
xx, Carol

Katie said...

I'm so happy to hear about Emmy but sorry to hear your mom isn't doing better. Yes it is a blessing in disguise. I hated reminding my mom some of the bad things she asked what was going on.

Deb said...

Great news! Sorry about your mom. Sending a big hug