Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Hello, hello!

 Hello!~  How is everyone?  Doing pretty well here.  I thought it had been well over a year since I posted, but not so!  I posted in March!  

Here are a few things I have done.



   Just finished this snowflake this evening.  Designed by KD Designs.  Love it!  The pictures don't do it justice!  It sparkles like crazy!

Can't remember the designer of the Bee Pin Ball but it was fun to do!

And the beaded owls!  Oh so fun to do!  Again, can't remember the designer.  Will try to remember to find these out and edit this post. 

I am a member of the seed bead group, Seed Beads and More, and they had an advent calendar.  Lots of pretty things to bead up!  Hope to get some done soon.  And I finished stitching a piece by a French designer.  It has to have beads added, and then ironed, and I will get it posted soon.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and that the new year is kinder to us all!



3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Hi Terri! Your beaded owls are adorable. The Bee Pin Ball is lovely. The beaded snowflakes are so pretty. At first glance, they looked crocheted with beaded trim. Enjoy the remaining days of 2023.

Katie said...

Glad to see a new post from you. I love your beaded beauties. The owls are just too cute.

Astrids dragon said...

They all look fantastic, but those owls are so adorable!